Weekly Trail Running Series
Weekly Trail Running Series – Wednesdays
from September 3 – October 8
- Wednesdays – start anytime between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- A mass-start race with Kale on Wednesdays starting after 5:00 pm
- To be eligible for an age-group award, runners must complete a minimum of 4 races.
- Cost for the whole series is $30.00 (adults) and $10.00 (18 and younger).
- If you want to participate in a single race, fill out the registration form at the start/clock stand and place the race fee in the provided lock box.
- One-day race fees are $10.00 (adults) and $5.00 (18 and younger).
- Make checks payable to: Gunstock Nordic Association
- Mail completed registration form and payment to:
PO BOX 7493
Gilford, NH 03247
- Drop off completed registration form and payment in the lock box located at the start/clock stand.
How the Race Series Works
Races will be self-timed. Come to the Gunstock Nordic Association clubhouse (across the road from the campground) any time after 9:00 am on the day of a race, allowing yourself enough time to finish the course by 5:00 pm. If you are not already registered, make sure you fill out a registration form at the start/clock stand and place your registration fee into the provided lock box (honor system).
Take a card from the clock stand, write your name and your chosen start time (choose a whole minute, 4:15 for instance), put the card back in the stand, and start your race when the timer is at your start time. The course will be marked with arrows (you can view it on the attached map). Note your time as you cross the finish line, write it on your card, then drop the card into the lock box. Weekly results will be available in the right-hand column on this page (www.gunstocknordic.com/events/xc-run-series.aspx).
All participants will be scored in their age group throughout the series (based on their age as of 9/3/14). To qualify for an age-group award, the runner must complete a minimum of four races.
18 and younger
65 and older
Parking and Course Map