U16 and Older Race-Level Program
Tailored for junior skiers up to U16 and older (approximately age 14 and over by December 31)
- Intensive weekly professional coaching and training from Olympic gold medalist Nina Gavrylyuk (held weekdays)
- Waxing, coaching, and strategic planning at select NENSA events
- Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, 3:00 – 5:00 pm
- Sat-Sun, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Additional sessions during Christmas and February vacation weeks
- Some weekend double-sessions when not traveling to races
Cost $900.00 (NENSA membership fee is not included)
- Part-time - $500
This program is geared for junior skiers who want to participate in races and improve their Nordic skills.
- Part-time membership and training options are available:
Practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays plus waxing and coaching support at NENSA events. Please email GNA for program costs and any additional questions.
Our U16+ Nordic program consistently produces some of the top junior skiers in the region.
In 2013 GNA skiers received some significant honors: Jack and Tessa Schrupp were selected to the New England Regional Team and traveled to Fairbanks Alaska to represent New England at the 2013 Junior Nationals. Mark Young, Matt Young, and Sophie Czerwinski represented the New Hampshire team at the U16 festival. Additionally, current GNA alumni are racing at the NCAA Division 1 and 2 schools: Sam Reed – UNH, Jenna Maddock – Williams College, Shelby Aseltine – Bowdoin College, Kaitlin Fink – Middlebury, and Ryan Boquist – Saint Michael's College.
Gunstock Nordic Association Winter Membership Fees
For more information about all of our programs and fees, please download our GNA Membership Information flyer. In addition to GNA’s annual membership fees, all members are required to join NENSA, the umbrella organization for Nordic skiing in the region. NENSA covers GNA’s liability insurance for all athletes who participate in club events and activities.
- Click here to join the New England Nordic Ski Association (NENSA) »
- If you plan on racing here a link to NENSA’s Race Entry Form »