GNA Nordic Team Night – Sunday 11/24/19
November 11, 2019
Gunstock Nordic Association (GNA) and Gunstock Mountain Resort (GMR) will be co-hosting a Nordic Ski Team Night at the Gunstock Outdoor Center on Sunday 11/24.
This is a great opportunity for GNA / GMS / GHS / BHS team members to purchase Nordic equipment (skis, boots, poles, etc…) at a discounted price.
Here’s what you need to know…
When: Sunday, November 24th, 12:00 pm–4:00 pm
Where: Gunstock Outdoor Center – half way up the Gunstock Access Road on the right
Who: All current 2019–2020 team members (please see below).
- Representatives from Salomon and Fischer will be on hand to answer your questions and make recommendations for their products
- Coach Nina will also be there to provide info on what equipment is needed for athletes participating in GNA programs, or competing on the Middle & High School teams
- Alex Templar, Manager of the Gunstock Outdoor Center, will place orders and accept payment
Prices will be discounted (details forthcoming) for this special one day event, and the following people are eligible to purchase equipment at those discounted prices:
- Coaches (Nina – XC; Lisa – Jumping)
- GMS / GHS / BHS athletes – kids signed up for GMS / GHS / BHS Nordic team for 2019–2020 season
- GNA athletes – members signed up for the following GNA programs for the 2019–2020 season
- Children’s program (K–4th grade)
- BKL Competitive Program / U14 (MS – aged kids competing in NENSA Bill Koch League events)
- U16-U18-U20 Competitive Program – athletes competing in NENSA Eastern Cup Series, trying to qualify for Jr Nationals
- Masters Program – athletes who train with Nina Tuesday & Thursday mornings and compete in Zak Cup & other NENSA events
- Note: Team night discounts cannot be extended to…
- Parents / other family members of GMS / GHS / BHS skiers who are not themselves participating in another qualifying GNA program
- Parents / other family members of GNA skiers who are not themselves participating in another qualifying GNA program
- GNA General Members – those who join GNA but do not also sign up for one of the qualifying programs