2018/ 2019 Winter Season with GNA started November 1st
October 29, 2018
Beginner Children’s Program: Grades K–8
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 4–5 pm
- From the beginning of January 8, 2018–February 21, 2019
- Visit our Join GNA page form more information and the registration form
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of the program is $250 per child, which covers the cost of the program but does not include annual membership in the New England Nordic Ski Association (NENSA).
20% discount will be added if one family signing up 2 or more kids
If you do not own equipment, it can be rented through NENSA (New England Nordic Ski Association) or we can help you find proper equipment. Read more »
Basic XC Membership: $200.00
- Clubhouse access
Membership fee does not include an annual membership in the New England Nordic Ski Association (NENSA), which is required to participate in any of the GNA instructional clinics. A discounted annual Gunstock Nordic ski pass is available to GNA members, which is purchased directly from Gunstock Mountain Resort.
Masters XC Level: $400
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 9–11 am
- December 18, 2018–March 2 , 2019
Note: if there’s no snow on the ground, we will run or ski at the base
- Professional coaching 2 days per week with Nina
- Optional night skiing
- Optional racing
Competitive BKL: $450.00 and J2 & older Race Level: $800
For high school and middle school age kids.
- Starts November 1, and finishes at the end of March
- Professional-level training weekdays
- Fees include high-level assistance with skills development
- Waxing skis and strategic planning at select NENSA races
This applies to anyone who wants to participate in races and improve their Nordic skills. More info about this program and fees can be found on our Join GNA page. To sign up please e-mail email@example.com
We are now offering part-time membership training programs (at a reduced membership fee) for middle school and high school skiers. Practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Program includes race waxing and full team support at all NENSA events. For more information and pricing please contact us.